Boob Issues-Bikinis And Cossies

15:01

It's getting to the time of year when shops are starting to get out their itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-yellow-polka-dot-bikins and their great big ugly sacks for the rest of us.
Now, if you know me and maybe if you don't, you'll know that I am not small in the old boobage area. It's not my fault. Blame the genes! I come from a family of boobers.
Anywho every year I walk through shops and flick through magazines, looking at beautiful swimsuits and bikinis that I would love to wear; but would they cover the twins? Would they? No. Whoever thought that selling swim things (which are basically just water resistant underwear) in general sizes, instead of cup sizes, was a good idea? Some dingus.
Thankfully there are a few retailers out there who have started to cater for young, funky and amply bosomed and not destined us for the big black sacks. To these retailers, I thank you.
Moaning done, here are a few of my current supportive but funky favourites (No scaffolding in sight!)










And if you wanted to take a look for yourself then check out Figleaves, Bravissimo, ASOS, John Lewis and Debenhams



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments