Life And Other Inconveniences

02:46

Morning. I was going to do a post yesterday about films (movies) but I'm not such a big film watcher as my lovely cousin Sarah over at Whimsical Mumblings. I like them but I'm quite critical and easily distracted. Anywho, I expect I will do some sort of film post as some point. Today however, I really want to have a go at some writing. Don't laugh...I'm attempting to write a book. I know, everyone says that but it's pretty fun so...yeah. We'll see. 
So far it's about the length of half a book and I don't hate all of it, so it's going alright. To be honest, I'm not expecting to love it when it's done. I just want it to be finished and not terrible. I think that when I can get started on the next one *pauses for laughs* I will have more of an idea of what I want and how to go about it. It won't be the usual random scene that goes on to nothing. I'm not so good with this whole structure malarky but I'm trying.
As you can see, I'm not the best writer grammatically either, so that's against me. Blargh. I need to stop being negative, stop procrastinating and just get on with it.
I will...
Starting now...


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ahh I thought you were actually gonna let us read some :P
    Sarah xx
    whimsicalmumblings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe in another post. I'd like some feedback!

    ReplyDelete