73 Questions

11:59

Hey readers. Here are my 73 questions inspired by Sarah's at Whimsical Mumblings. Have a go and send me a link!
1. What’s your favourite movie?
I don't have a favourite but I've recently been loving Fargo. It has such good quotes! 'Kinda funny lookin'. '
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
I don't know what was when...my memory is shocking. The last film I really liked at the cinema was Birdman. Michael Keaton and Ed Norton are a great combination.
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
Psycho. I watched it at my friend's Uni place one Halloween. We thought we were alone in the house when we were watching it but we weren't. It really made us jump!
4. What is your favourite bad habit?
Drinking too much cider.
5. What makes you fancy someone?
A good voice, a good sense of humour and a good smell.
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
Currently? Hmm...Ordinary Lies is pretty good and I like First Dates. I think it's very interesting how people react in different situations.
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
Five. I'm kind of inbetween things at the moment but I have some good things coming up!
8. iPhone or Android?
Android. iPhones are way too expensive!
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter but I don't really use that much either.
10. What should you be doing right now?
Looking for a job/exercise/housework...
11. What’s your favourite food?
I don't know if I have a favourite...cheese is pretty darn good. Mmm strong cheddar cheese.
12. Least favourite food?
MEAT. I'm a pescatarian but I try not to have too much fish either.
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Tuna and artichoke pizza is amazing. I tried it in Rome with my ex and it blew my mind.
14. Favourite drink?
Tea (milk, no sugar) or Cider
15. Favourite dessert?
The cheesecake I tried to copy here. AMAZING.
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Milk chocolate. I did go through a phase of loving dark chocolate with chilli but good milk chocolate is the best.
17. Coffee or tea?
Tea! Last time I had a coffee I had a massive caffeine buzz and I felt like I needed to be on a treadmill. Too weird!
18. What makes you laugh the most?
Being really tired and my sister
19. What’s your favourite band?
Probably Kasabian. Live they are amazing.
20. Favourite solo artist?
I really love Regina Spektor. I saw her a couple years ago and I was so excited. 
21. Favourite song?
I don't have a favourite but this is great.

22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Dave Grohl or Regina Spektor although I should say someone terrible so I'd sound better
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Drums would be pretty cool.
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I have a heart on my right wrist and I want a peace symbol on my left one.
25. To be or not to be?
To be 
26. Dogs or cats?
When I'm an adult and have a house, I want both.
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Whale-watching. I did it in Monterey and it was so cool. I really wish one of them had done a flip though.
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
Umm...my car?
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Probably something I made like the fox I made Lucy
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
A tin sign for my friends who just bought a house.
31. What’s your favourite board game?
Scrabble. It's probably because my Granddad used to play it. 
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
I love the size, friendliness and diversity of America plus there's no language barrier.
33. What’s the last country you visited?
America
34. What country do you wish to visit?
Loads! The next one I'm going to is Holland in three weeks time. So excited! 
35. What’s your favourite colour?
Autumnal colours
36. Least favourite colour?
Beige. No good can come from beige.
37. Diamonds or pearls?
Neither. Sequins and glitter!
38. Heels or flats?
Chunky heels. I'm not that tall but I can't balance, haha.
39. Fancy dress?
Yes!
40. Jogging or swimming?
Yey swimming! 
41. Best way to de-stress?
Cider, a good moan and dancing.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation would be great.
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
CRUD...haha, I dunno.
44. What’s your favourite flower?
Happy looking flowers like daisies and sunflowers.
45. When was the last time you cried?
I was sleep deprived on my birthday and started laughing hysterically and crying. That happens quite a lot. It's ridiculous.
46. Do you like your handwriting?
It's ok but I know people who would disagree.
47. Do you bake?
I think you know the answer to that.
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My lack of confidence. It's ok and I'm working on it. Think positive!
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
My quirkiness
50. Who do you miss most?
My granddad
51. What are you listening to right now?
This is 40 on Netflix
52. Favourite smell?
Freshly mown grass
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Whatsapp-Ram
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Emily
55. A sport you wish you could play?
It's not a sport but I'd love to be able to do cartwheels and backflips.
56. Hair colour?
Reddy red red. It needs a boost.
57. Eye colour?
Blue
58. Scary film or happy endings?
Neither. I like a good twisty end.
59. Favourite season?
Autumn probably
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Shannon from A Little Adrift, Vivienne Westwood and Ewan McGregor. An eclectic mix.
61. Hugs or kisses?
Both. I miss kisses *cue a tiny violin* 
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
The Beatles but I like the Rolling Stones too
63. Where were you born?
Somerset, UK
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
California
65. Sweet or savoury?
Savoury
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
Lipstick but I prefer stain with balm on top.
67. What are you thinking about right now?
Secret things
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Frog and Toad are friends
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Not too shabby
70. Where do you wish you were right now?
Dancing at a concert with friends and cute guys :)
71. Favourite animal?
Quokkas are amazing. Google them immediately.
Narwhals are also awesome.
72. Who is your girl crush?
I love Drew Barrymore but who would turn down Megan Fox really?
73. Last photograph you took?
The one in the last post. Pants-fancy!
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments