Blog Love with Whimsical Mumblings

08:58

Hello Readers! Today we're meeting Sarah from Whimsical Mumblings!

Hey Sarah! Who are you & how do I know you?
Hello!
I'm Sarah. 20 something mummy to a lovely little girly, and soon-to-be mummy to a little boy too. I blog over at www.whimsicalmumblings.blogspot.co.uk
I have known you since I was born, because you are infact my awesome cousin

Tell me a little bit about your blog...
Whimsical Mumblings is my little piece of the internet where I like to write about my adventures. You'll often find me writing about being a mum, crafts, movies & saving money ideas! 
My motto is "Life is for strange adventures and rambling conversations"

What is the best thing about being a mother?
Raising your children and watching them grow up before your very eyes. They learn and develop so quickly, it's important to stop & take notice. Not to mention, you have a little friend who will always be there for you, and you will always be for them. Being a mum is amazing.

What is the best thing about blogging?
It's more than a hobby. It's fun, rewarding & I enjoy every minute.
Not to mention the blogging community. Its such an awesome thing to be involved in, and everyone is so friendly.

What are you looking forward to?
Baby No #2! I'm so excited to being having a little boy.

Tell me something surprising about you...
Here's a couple of things!
• I hate birds! They terrify me!
• I could watch horror films all day long, but i can never EVER read a scary story
• I can force my fingers & toes to lock into place!

Pick a song you're loving at the moment...
George Ezra - Blame it on me 
It just makes me happy  



Thank you Sarah.
 Now let's have a cup of tea and a boogie! XX


Blog - http://whimsicalmumblings.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/WhimsicalMblog
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WhimsicalMumblingsBlog
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments