Frome With Mambo

12:05

Hey readers! Sorry for the lack of blog posts. I've had such a lovely weekend! The weather hasn't been as warm as it was earlier in the week but it was still quite bright. I've been craft shopping with my friend and her little boy, out dancing to Fast Decline in a local pub and exploring Frome with my lovely Mambo today. 
I'm not sure why neither of us had been to Frome before (and I know I could save this for a Travel Tuesday) but it was so cute. All the cobbled streets and gorgeous, independent shops (and craft shops!!). We didn't know there was going to be a Vintage/Food market on either so that was a great surprise. We have to go back on a weekday.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend too. See you next week!













post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments