Life And Stuff

03:58

Hello readers. This is just a bit of a life update. An excuse to babble on, so feel free to just skip the words and look at the pictures.
I'm still jobless but hey, it could be worse. I did get offered an interview but I'll be in Amsterdam so that didn't really work out. You never know though...I'll try and remain optimistic. Anyway, like I said, I'm going to Amsterdam next week for a few days so expect a stop in posts for a little bit. (Note to self-Get organised...Sort clothes etc.)
I've painted my nails all jazzy. FYI I am not Scottish or Conservative...It's just a pattern. They turned out pretty well, I thought. No massive smudges or anything and I haven't chipped any off yet!

Excitement in Veggie land. Check out these vegetarian marshmallows with a sloth on! Aren't they the cutest?! There's  absolutely no gelatine but they taste like proper marshmallows. I'm very impressed.
Mambo found them in the local health food shop. Their website Freedom Mallows is very cute and although they need to sort it so we can buy them straight from there, I'm impressed. Woo!
That's all for now peop's. Have a great day! :)

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments