My Daily Make-up

10:54


Hey readers. Today I thought I'd give you a peek into my make-up bag. I say bag but it's actually a big basket full of random sparkly colours and bits and bobs.
I've picked out my most used things and given them a quick review.
Have you ever used any of these products and what do you think of them?
What are your favourite items of make-up?


I like this foundation as it feels quite light. I've had liquid foundations in the past and they just feel like they clog up your skin. This one just evens out your skin tone and makes your skin feel soft. It lasts quite a while and  doesn't feel like you're wearing a mask.

Like the foundation, this also feels slight and smooth and lasts pretty well. I like to just rub a little bit into the apples of my cheeks.

This is such a handy concealer. It's just the right colour to cover dark circles and blotches. A great little life saver! I live to dab a bit on and rub it in lightly with my finger.

Unlike my sister, I only use one mascara a day. (Don't ask...) I have tried various different ones, as has my sister but I find that this one works just as well as the expensive, crazily named ones. Surely we all want the same things from mascara?! Cheap-Yes. Makes lashes longer and thicker-Yes. Generally clump free-Yes. I rest my case.

I think this was the first lip stain I tried and I've had a few different ones since but always come back to this one. I like that you can layer it up for different levels of intensity. I usually do a couple of thin layers. It lasts on your lips for quite a long time and the actual bottle lasts for ages! Such a good bargain.

I love Burts Bees! All of their products smell so good and they seem like a nice company. I've had a few of their lipbalms and whenever I get one out, people ask for a sniff or to use some. It's really good, hydrating stuff.
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments