Oodles Of Boodles

12:14

Hey readers! I thought I'd just show you what I've been working on recently. It's not finished but I'm enjoying the process, so it's fine.
Last Saturday I picked myself up some Boodles Yarn from Hobbycraft. I thought about buying some to make something for Lucy but ended up buying 'my colours' and wanting it myself.... I've spoken to Lucy and she's currently making herself a rug anyway, so she doesn't mind. Yey! I'd never bought any before but Lucy had and it looked so tempting. It did mean that I had to buy some more knitting needles too because this stuff was way too big for my regular needles!
I haven't decided whether it's going to be a blanket or a rug but it's big and heavy.... I'm having to knit it in strips because it's so bulky and pudgy. This is how I do things... It's very disorganised. 
I'm just nattering. Take a look at the lovely, pudginess of Boodles!
Have you ever used Boodles or another t-shirt yarn or do you knit with anything unusual?




post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments