Travel Tuesday-Nawlins

03:30

Hi and welcome to Travel Tuesday! I am lucky enough to have visited some beautiful, interesting places and intend to visit a lot more!Over the weeks I'd like to share with you, some of the places I visited. Sometimes it may be a specific place and other times it may be a general area or city. It could be my native England or it could be somewhere far away. Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting!
I love New Orleans but a funny thing happened when we entered the city. I felt like there was a heavy sadness in the air. I figured it was a side effect from Hurricane Katrina. It wasn't like we drove through any devastation. It was just a strange feeling.
New Orleans (or Nawlins as they call it) is a quirky city in Louisiana, famed for it's Cajun food, the birthplace of Jazz and of course Mardi Gras.
We wandered through the assortment of funky shops, yummy cafes and partied in the streets. There's a reason it's known as the 'most unique' place in the US. And yes, I still have my beads :)







post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments