Travel Tuesday-Yosemite

08:53

Hi and welcome to Travel Tuesday! I am lucky enough to have visited some beautiful, interesting places and intend to visit a lot more!Over the weeks I'd like to share with you, some of the places I visited. Sometimes it may be a specific place and other times it may be a general area or city. It could be my native England or it could be somewhere far away. Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting!
This may be a photo heavy post because Yosemite is one of my favourite places I have ever visited. It's so breathtakingly beautiful, calm and relaxing. I met some great people there and Yosemite Bug, where I stayed. I would 100% recommend it. !Warning! If you're catching the shuttle bus, there is a steep hill to climb!! Amazing food and views though. Well worth it!
Yosemite itself was one of the main reasons I wanted to go back to the USA and I was not disappointed. I could live there. I can't describe it well enough. Just visit it once in your life!!









post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments