Travel Tuesday-Wells

02:04

Hi and welcome to my third Travel Tuesday! I am lucky enough to have visited some beautiful, interesting places and intend to visit a lot more!Over the weeks I'd like to share with you, some of the places I visited. Sometimes it may be a specific place and other times it may be a general area or city. It could be my native England or it could be somewhere far away. Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting!

For my third travel post I thought I'd go a little closer to home. Thirty minutes drive to be precise!
You may recognise Wells from the film Hot Fuzz. If not, watch it immediately. It's so funny!
Wells is a very pretty place,  known for being the smallest city in England, the Cathedral and Bishop's Palace. It has lots of craft shops, cafe's and second hand shops. If you're looking for a bargain then there are charity shops galore! What more could you want from a cute, little place in the South West?

Have you ever been there? Any tips or recommendations?









You Might Also Like

0 comments