Vegfest & The Veg Garden

13:59

This bank holiday weekend has had a definite vegetable theme, which is pretty apt considering it's National Vegetarian Week. Saturday I joined my sister and her boyfriend in Bristol for Veg-fest (the biggest Vegan festival in the UK.) Admittedly none of us are vegan but me and Luce are pescatarians and we all found it interesting. The cider, Pimms and live music helped :D
Yesterday and today have been mostly filled with the dismantling, carrying and putting back together of a greenhouse my dad bought. To be honest, it was quite a nice, fun, family project. Since we had to drive a while to pick it up in the first place, we also got to have tea by the seaside. What can be bad about that?
I hope you've all had a spiffy bank holiday weekend too!

#







post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments