Super Sunday

15:11

Hey readers! Sorry about the lack of posts lately. I've been working full time and I haven't had time to write posts or even think about it. Sunday however, I did find some time to do some Emma things. I made a big batch of Jammy Dodgers and filled them with my home-made Rhubarb and Ginger Jam (find here). They are so yummy! 
I also decanted the vodka but I don't have a picture of that. It is good though :)

I've also had a bit of crafting time, inspired by a quick (ha!) browse on Pinterest. I felt like I wanted to make a character or something but nothing too cutesy, so I searched for folk dolls. They are amazing!! I love their weirdness.
So, yesterday I made the figure from papier mache and today I painted it with acrylic and varnished it. There's still a lot more to do and I can't just make one! Watch this space.


Ooh...check out these veggies from my dad's garden too! 
post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments