Travel Tuesday-Groznjan, Croatia

02:22

Hi and welcome to Travel Tuesday! I am lucky enough to have visited some beautiful, interesting places and intend to visit a lot more!Over the weeks I'd like to share with you, some of the places I visited. Sometimes it may be a specific place and other times it may be a general area or city. It could be my native England or it could be somewhere far away. Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting!
We visited a lot of lovely places in Croatia; seaside towns, a national park and even took a day trip to Venice but today I thought I'd share with you the pretty, little hilltop town of Groznjan. 
We didn't spend a long time here because we did a lot of flitting from place to place to try and fit a lot in. I would've liked to spend a bit more time here really but I can always go back.
It's a sweet town with cobbled streets, old buildings with shutters and local artists and craft-people's shops. Oh, and the view was pretty good too. 
If you're ever visiting the Istrian peninsula then you should definitely take a look around.









post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments