Travel Tuesday-Watersmeet, Devon

09:37

Hi and welcome to Travel Tuesday!I am lucky enough to have visited some beautiful, interesting places and intend to visit a lot more!Over the weeks I'd like to share with you, some of the places I visited.Sometimes it may be a specific place and other times it may be a general area or city. It could be my native England or it could be somewhere far away. Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting!
I was tempted to pick somewhere in Croatia for this post but decided to go for Watersmeet in the end. It's a tiny little place, on the way to Lynmouth, in Devon. There's not a lot there, but that's part of the charm. You park in a car park on the side of a wiggly road, walk down a steep path and across a wooden bridge. At the bottom you'll find a cute, National Trust owned tea room and some lovely scenery. It's one of my favourite places to go on a sunny day. The fact that you can get a good cream tea doesn't hurt either! Go and check it out.







post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments