Smiley Happy People :)

13:41

It's been a few days since I've done a proper post and truthfully, it's because I've been feeling a bit of a Judy Moody. There's been no one reason in particular but I have been having a bit of a grump.
It's not good and it's not helping anyone, feeling all self pitying. Like a lot of people when the weather gets me down (we can always blame the weather!), I need a kick up the bum and a hot cup of tea. Ready to turn that frown upside-down? Here are my....



My family
My friends
Cups of tea
Chocolate
Cute dresses and slumpy cardigans

Making things
Dancing around the house

Craft shopping, especially wool!
(look at all the wool!!!)
Quotes
Exploring
A good book
Innuendo's
(In your end-o's!)

Slumping in PJs

Watching food programmes

Inspiring stories on Pinterest
Click Here

What are yours?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments