Travel Tuesday-Amsterdam, Netherlands

11:27

Hi and welcome to Travel Tuesday! I am lucky enough to have visited some beautiful, interesting places and intend to visit a lot more!Over the weeks I'd like to share with you, some of the places I visited. Sometimes it may be a specific place and other times it may be a general area or city. It could be my native England or it could be somewhere far away. Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting!
Evening readers! Today I thought I'd share with you a place I visited a couple of months ago (and hopefully will do again next month.) Amsterdam!
Now, I haven't done the red light district and I'm sure there are a lot of things that I missed but what I did see, I loved. It's such a beautiful, interesting city with lots of things that appeal to many different types of people. We visited museums and consumed a lot of cheese and Heineken... It was good.
Big bonus-It's the safest I've ever felt in a city (besides Bristol) but watch out for pickpockets!
Surely the fact that I'm returning speaks for itself :)
Go, drink, eat and enjoy!







post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments