Travel Tuesday-Delgadillo's Snow Cap Drirve-in

01:07

Hi and welcome to Travel Tuesday! I am lucky enough to have visited some beautiful, interesting places and intend to visit a lot more!Over the weeks I'd like to share with you, some of the places I visited. Sometimes it may be a specific place and other times it may be a general area or city. It could be my native England or it could be somewhere far away. Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting!
Now, this may only be a drive-in but it's an awesome drive-in. We popped in during our Trek across the US and it was really cool. The tiny corridor of a cafe is choc-a-block full of photos, messages and badges and the outside is even kookier. Crazy signs, Santa driving a car and a giant rooster. Not to mention all of the cars with eyes, that were the inspiration for the Disney film 'Cars.'
To be perfectly honest, I can't even remember what I had there but it really doesn't matter.
If you're heading that way then stop off for a coke. Trust me, it's worth it.








post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments