Travel Tuesday-Exmoor, England

12:50

Hi and welcome to Travel Tuesday! I am lucky enough to have visited some beautiful, interesting places and intend to visit a lot more!Over the weeks I'd like to share with you, some of the places I visited. Sometimes it may be a specific place and other times it may be a general area or city. It could be my native England or it could be somewhere far away. Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting!
Happy Tuesday! Today I'm sharing with you the beautiful national park of Exmoor. I'll admit that this is a place that I take for granted most of the time; forgetting how pretty it can be. 
A couple of weekends ago, however, me and the fam' had a nice drive around and rediscovered this lovely place (and yummy food!) It's the perfect place for a sunny Sunday drive and there are so many cute villages to visit. 
If you're ever visiting the area, you should take a look around (and don't forget your camera!)





post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments