Travel Tuesday-Monterey, California

12:39


Hi and welcome to Travel Tuesday! I am lucky enough to have visited some beautiful, interesting places and intend to visit a lot more!Over the weeks I'd like to share with you, some of the places I visited. Sometimes it may be a specific place and other times it may be a general area or city. It could be my native England or it could be somewhere far away. Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting!

I visited Monterey during my travels in California last year and although it wasn't one of the major places I intended on visiting, it was one that I really loved. The town had a lot of history, beautiful scenery and amazing wildlife. I saw seals, sea lions, blue whales, pelicans and sea otters; not to mention all of the sea life in the aquarium (a must see, if you're visiting!) ! It's cheap and easy to rent a bike and cycle around the coast. The whale watching trips are amazing!The beautiful town of Carmel is only a bus ride away... What else can I say? I loved it. Go pack your bags. You won't regret it.







post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments