Super Sunday

15:20

Evening everyone! It's the weekend again and I've started another project. I started this one on Friday night actually; just drawing out the template in my notebook, but I actually started on the creation on Saturday. I was feeling a bit unwell, so left work and slept for a while. When I woke up, I needed something to do that wasn't too taxing, so I started on these two people.
Today I've been feeling mostly better, so with the sun shining, I continued to sew in the garden. Our neighbours had a party with a great, live band and we enjoyed the music in the sunshine. (Unfortunately the sun was stronger than I'd assumed and I now have hilarious tan/sunburn lines... Not clever!)
So, anyway, that's what's been going on over here. Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
For more felt doll ideas, click here.
(One small tip for crafting outside-If it's super windy, pebbles are extremely handy for holding things down.)



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments