Travel Tuesday-Beer, Devon

11:33

Hi and welcome to Travel Tuesday! I am lucky enough to have visited some beautiful, interesting places and intend to visit a lot more!Over the weeks I'd like to share with you, some of the places I visited. Sometimes it may be a specific place and other times it may be a general area or city. It could be my native England or it could be somewhere far away. Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting!
The weeks really do fly by don't they? It seems like I blink and here it is; Tuesday again! 
Here's another little local one for you-Beer! Funnily, they do really nice cider in a pub here. I'm sure the beer's pretty good here too.
This is such a cute, little, British seaside town. There's not a whole lot to do here but if you want a nice view, a good ice-cream or a pretty walk with a brilliant view then this is a good place to come to. The perfect Sunday afternoon destination :)




post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments