Travel Tuesday-Weston Super Mare, Somerset

11:24

Hi and welcome to Travel Tuesday! I am lucky enough to have visited some beautiful, interesting places and intend to visit a lot more!Over the weeks I'd like to share with you, some of the places I visited. Sometimes it may be a specific place and other times it may be a general area or city. It could be my native England or it could be somewhere far away. Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting!
Sorry for the late one this week. I've been busy and to be honest, I forgot all about it. Oops!
Anywho; here's a place that me and Lucy visited only last week.
Now, Weston isn't the prettiest of seaside towns, so has gotten a bit of a bad rep' but it's actually pretty fun and is quintessentially English.
You can play games or go on rides on the pier, ride on donkey (kids only) or a little train and eat as much fish and chips as you can fight the seagulls for. You can get a good view from the big wheel too.
So, if you're looking for some fun in the sun, by the sea then give it a go but BEWARE of the seagulls! They're crazy.





post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments