Travel Tuesday-Dunster, Somerset

12:04

Hi and welcome to Travel Tuesday! I am lucky enough to have visited some beautiful, interesting places and intend to visit a lot more!Over the weeks I'd like to share with you, some of the places I visited. Sometimes it may be a specific place and other times it may be a general area or city. It could be my native England or it could be somewhere far away. Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting!

Dunster is a lovely, old village in Somerset with cobbled streets, a castle and gorgeous shops. I visited it again last weekend with the parents after getting surrounded by Exmoor fog. I'd forgotten quite how pretty it was. I'd been there before but not for a long time and I'd never seen the dream garden, dovecote or church garden before. It's definitely worth a visit, whatever the time of year.
At Christmas they do Dunster by candlelight, which is supposed to be magical and they also have an After Dark ghost trail at Halloween, which sounds pretty cool.






post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments