Arr me hearties!

14:18

Hello blog readers and a (belated) happy new year. I know, I've been a little distracted of late. Blame the boyfriend, haha. He's a definite (wanted) distraction.
I have been making, baking and venturing off to unknown lands, as usual; I just haven't been recording it.
 It's actually been a pretty busy month. I've dragged Boyo to his first Wassail, we've had a day trip to Lyme Regis, visited Puxton park for his neice's birthday, had (way too many) drinks with his work buds, helped him move house and stayed in hotel in Bristol. I also attended the worst party I've ever been to with my lovely friend Emily (hence the pirate outfit!)
I'll try to get back into the blogging world soon. In fact I may start preparing some posts now. First, I just need a slurp of tea.
Have a lovely day, x

P.S. I've had a little blog makeover. What do you think? Thanks.

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments