A brief hiatus

12:35

(not my image)
Evening and hello to my lovely readers.
I know you haven't heard from me for a couple of months but there's been a lot going on and I thought it would be a good idea to take a little break from blogging. To be honest, I have missed it but I just haven't had the time or been in the right frame of mind. Don't worry (haha), I will be back.

Me and the boyfriend are planning on renting a place together in Bristol and I couldn't be more excited. It's going to be a big change; new job, new home, new city. We're actually going to look at a few places on Tuesday!
No such luck on the job front, but I've still got my old job at the moment. I've just got to persevere.

So, that's about it for now...jobs, flats and spending a ridiculous amount of time on Pinterest.

I'll be back soon, I promise.
Wish me luck :) xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments